Jet Set Black
Middle East Duffle Bag
Our cherished Middle East Duffle is designed by artisans in Italy and expertly handcrafted in the USA. The Duffle is offered in stunning tan cactus leather and is always prepared for a last-minute departure.
The embroidered artwork on a single end cap subtly reminds you of the seamless cohesion between the immense desert and towering skyscrapers.
While spacious in size, it is also cabin-friendly for all your luxury travel escapes.
Origin: Designed in Italy and Handcrafted in USA
Material: Cactus Leather
Size: 21in long x 10in wide
- Embroidered artwork
- Matte black hardware
- Double zip closure
- Removable and adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Double handle
- Cabin size
All of our products are made with the world's first highly sustainable and environmentally friendly organic material made of Nopal cactus, also known as the prickly pear.
Our materials are grown on a ranch in Mexico, and we ensure that we select and cut only the mature leaves of the plant without damaging the cactus itself.
The cactus species we cultivate is native and typical of the region. It is a CAM (Crassulacean Acid Metabolism) plant, meaning that it's metabolism protects water and it doesn’t operate during daytime generating chlorophyll as most plants do.
We source from a fully organic plantation, so there is no harm to the biodiversity. Also, our natural techniques stimulate the micro-flora and micro-fauna in the ground which is maintained without damage and wild fauna like hawks find a favorable environment with aliment.
Please note that the ranch we source from is fully organic, so there are no herbicides nor pesticides used. All the remaining organic cactus material not used in our process is exported and sold nationally in the food industry.
To keep your Jet Set Black duffle bag in top condition throughout your travels, we recommend the following guidelines:
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces when possible.
- Keep your product from being exposed to extremely damp, hot, and humid environments for extended periods of time.
- Avoid contact with greasy substances including cosmetics, sunscreen/suntan oils, perfume/cologne, and any other materials that may transfer their colors onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water if/when possible. Should your product become dirty, gently rub with a soft white cotton cloth that is dampened with natural soapy water (pH-neutral soap).
- Clean spills as soon as possible and never use solvents such as alcohol, acetone, paint thinner, bleach, oils, vinegars, waxes, silicones, Armor-All, stove or detergent cleaners, as these may cause permanent damage.
- For spills such as beer, wine, juices, soft drinks, liquor, coffee, tea, or any other similar beverage, simply clean the stain with a solution of mild liquid shampoo mixed with water. Then rinse with a clean white cloth soaked in water to remove the excess. Dry the product with a soft white cotton cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, please store it in the protective dust bag that was provided to you when you received your product.
For any additional inquiries about your product, please email our team at email@example.com.