To keep your Jet Set Black product in top condition throughout your travels, we recommend the following guidelines:
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces when possible.
- Keep your product from being exposed to extremely damp, hot, and humid environments for extended periods of time.
- Avoid contact with greasy substances including cosmetics, sunscreen/suntan oils, perfume/cologne, and any other materials that may transfer their colors onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water if/when possible. Should your product become dirty, gently rub with a soft white cotton cloth that is dampened with natural soapy water (pH-neutral soap).
- Clean spills as soon as possible and never use solvents such as alcohol, acetone, paint thinner, bleach, oils, vinegars, waxes, silicones, Armor-All, stove or detergent cleaners, as these may cause permanent damage.
- For spills such as beer, wine, juices, soft drinks, liquor, coffee, tea, or any other similar beverage, simply clean the stain with a solution of mild liquid shampoo mixed with water. Then rinse with a clean white cloth soaked in water to remove the excess. Dry the product with a soft white cotton cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, please store it in the protective dust bag that was provided to you when you received your product.
For any additional inquiries about your product, please email our team at email@example.com.